Theme Park Tips
I attended a field trip the other day with B who was participating in a Music Festival at Canada’s Wonderland in Toronto. I just thought it might be beneficial to some readers out there that might be planning some visits to theme parks over the summer with their kids.
Here are a few tips and ideas that I noticed while we were there.
- bring ziploc bags – these are a great idea for putting wallets & cell phones in on the water rides considering you don’t want to leave them sitting on the loading docks to say safe & dry.
- sunscreen – a definite must have
- band aids – blisters can ruin an otherwise enjoyable day
- folding umbrellas – they can be used for instant shade or if it rains
- bottled water – most parks will allow you to bring in bottled water. You can freeze it and then you will have cold water longer into the day as it melts.
- glowing items – every kid wants glowing items when the sun goes down in an amusement park. You can buy these from a dollar store or pay $20 for them inside the park
- sunglasses and/or a hat
- jacket for at night – it can get chilly at night
- last but definitely not least a back pack to help you carry all these goodies in
Enjoy your day!!!